Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) Job Circular 2018 has been Published.Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) is an activist women organization, Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) Job Circular 2018working since 1986 to establish equality for women from the family to the state level, since its inception the organization has been trying to create a platform where women and other marginalized groups will raise their voices and claim their entitlements for social, economic and political empowerment. To Get Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) Job Circular 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Published Date : 12 November, 2018
Application Deadline : 22 November, 2018
Vacancy Announcement for UBR2 Project.
Bangladesh Nari Progati Sangha (BNPS) Job Circular 2018
|Job Title ||Upazilla Manager (UM) |
|Number of Post||2|
Major Job Description / Responsibility
- UM will ensure individual plan of each Upazilla based staff by approved project plan and conduct regular field visit.
- Conduct monthly staff meeting and supervise the subordinate staff to ensure program performance.
- Act as advocacy focal point at Upazilla level and organize advocacy program in consultation with UBR Advocacy team,
- Engage with relevant govt. authorities, civil society and media professionals in order to promote UBR activities.
- Effectively ensure all logistics are procured/collected and proper storage and distribution as per requirement including contraceptives and medicines.
- Ensure that all logistics are procured/collected as per requirement including contraceptives and medicine
- Ensure proper storage and distribution of contraceptives and medicines.
- Provide adequate financial control, proper governing and monitoring to the expenditure of funds as per guideline and check compliance of audit recommendations.
- UM will be responsible for overall program implementation at Upazilla level.
|Job Nature||Full time|
|Educational Requirements||Masters in relevant discipline from a reputed University|
|Experience Requirements||Minimum 4-5 years experience on project implementation and supervision with multi level stakeholders. Experience in health intervention preferably related to reproductive health or any health interventions under any development organizationswill be given preference.|
|Additional Job Requirements|
- Capable to carry out planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the ongoing project, therefore requires frequent field visit and travel to central office.
- Having good communicationand interpersonal skills and are able to maintain liaison and coordination with government, donor and the networks through teamwork.
- Having good computer skills on – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and using internet.
- Having good understanding on budgeting and financial management.
- Experienced in organizing consultation, workshops, seminar with high level stake holders and knowledge on women empowerment, gender equality and boarder development.
- Well-developed skills in priority setting, problem solving and writing.
- Strong client orientation and service approach with personal commitment.
- Able to work in team and lead team.
- Able to ride Motor cycle and have valid driving license.
|Job Location||Netrakona Sadar Upazilla & Barhatta Upazilla of Netrakona district|
|Compensation||Monthly gross salary BDT 28,000 to 30,000plus other admissible benefitslike one festival bonus, yearly increment, travel allowances, mobile bill.|
Apply Instruction :
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply along with a complete resume (not more than 4 pages), National ID photocopy, recent photograph & copy of all educational & related experience certificates to the Executive Director, BNPS, KolponaSundor, 13/14 Babor Road (1st Floor), Block-B, Mohammadpur Housing Estate, Dhaka-1207 or [email protected] by 22 November 2018. Please write the position applied for at the top of envelop or mention in the subject line of the email.Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Any form of persuasion in the selection process will automatically disqualify the candidacy.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.