Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd Job Circular 2019 has been published by their Official website at http://www.batabd.com . You Can check this BATA Job Circular in several newspaper in Bangladesh. BATA Job Vacancy Notice some Post in their Company. Job Seeker who want to get SSC Pass Jobs, HSC Pass or Honours Pass Jobs can Apply Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd . If you want to apply form BATA Jobs you need to complete your Job apply through Post Office. We updates BATA Careers Information like BATA Job Result, MCQ Test Exam Date, Viva Date , Written Exam Result etc. at ejobscircular.com . So you don`t need to worry about when and how can you get updates for Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd. To Get Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd job Circular 2019 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com
- Vacancy: Not specific
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Experience: 2 to 4 year(s)
- Gender: Only males are allowed to apply
- Age: Age 22 to 32 years
- Post Name: Store Manager – Retail (Shop/ Outlet)
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
Bata Shoe Co. (Bangladesh) Ltd job Circular 2019
- Achieve the weekly sales target.
- Prepare daily/weekly sales estimates for sales staff.
- Morning briefing to discuss the daily objectives and action plan with the sales staff.
- Schedule and control sales staff hours according to traffic and sales pattern.
- Plan and undertake the induction and orientation of all new employees.
- Implement enthusiastically all company training methods, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Realize a stock turn rate in accordance with seasonal objectives.
- Ensure that proper merchandise receiving and/or dispatching is followed as per company procedures.
- Ensure that the displays and fixtures are clean and organized and merchandise is presented in accordance with set standards.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all products features and benefits.
- Ensure that all promotional displays have been set up according to the promotion standards.
- Keep daily/weekly administration and accounting up to date according to company policy.
- Maintain standard requirements for staff appearance and grooming.
- Capable of motivating sales team to achieve team target.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Skills Required: Retail Management
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Retail Stores/ Shops
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2