Brac Bank Job Circular 2018 has been Published. BRAC Bank wants to find eligible candidates. Experience is sought according to the terms. In some cases, new graduate candidates get the opportunity to apply. Manpower is employed at the full time and part-time. Almost every post has to apply online for employment. The specified number of candidates will be called for viva examination. To apply for this job, you have to maintain some key responsibilities. That will be given in the job circular. To get Brac Bank Job Circular 2018 related all information, you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Brac Bank Job Circular 2018
|Employment Type : Full Time Employment||
Associate Manager – Corporate Loan Documentation, Credit Administration
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Preparation of Draft PPSSA / Syndication / Club Finance related Documents, having legal vetting on drafted documents for onward finalization, maintaining proper liaison with enlisted Law Chambers
- Obtaining Search Reports, Scrutiny of landed documents and arranging to obtain Legal Opinion on the same, obtaining Title Search, collection of property related wanting Docs from respective authorities, arranging for execution of Reg. Mortgage, arranging for execution of Hypothecation & subsequent Charge filing with RJSC, by engaging enlisted Lawyers / Vendors
- Drafting and finalization of Sanction Letters ensuring incorporation of details of approved credit facilities, all securities there-against, all covenants and conditions etc., in a complied way based on bank’s approval & Perfection in execution of Corporate Loan Documentation and also Finalization of NOC(s) for different purposes, to be issued in favor of the Clients, as per bank’s approval
- Take special care for Intricate /Risk issues to resolve the same or escalate the same based on gravity of the issue
- Periodical review of documentation files.
- To play the role as ‘Witness’ at the time of execution of Registered Mortgage Formalities and also to sign / execute in the Deed of IGPOA on behalf of the Attorney Bank
- To sign/execute the Deed of Redemption of Mortgage Deed as per Authorization Letter issue by bank’s management
- Effective communication with all stakeholders to resolve any issue within shortest possible time.
- To monitor Deferral Issues & Insurance expiry issues, very closely and to perform any job, assigned by the Management time to time, within targeted time-frame.
- Escalate & cascade key risk events/exceptions immediately to the Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Audit issues duly address for resolving immediately and escalate, if necessary
- Properly maintain records & timely submission of all related MIS related to Insurance, Deferral, etc.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum 4 years experience in legal or documentation segment
- Masters in any discipline, preferably having legal background
- Computer literacy (MS Excel, Word & Power Point etc)
- Good communication skill (both written & verbal)
- Excellent inter-personal relationship
- Analytical and decision making skill
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank Family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline : 10 November, 2018
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.