Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 has been published. BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million. if you want to know About Any other Job Circular. To get Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 related information, you can visit our website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online. BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Employment Type : Full Time Employment.
Published Date: 27 September, 2018.
Application Deadline : 06 October, 2018.
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018
Officer – Central Verification Unit/Central Screening Unit, Risk Management Division
|Employment Type : Full Time Employment||
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of day to day MIS of Retail Underwriting and execution of all MIS reports.
- Produce monthly Dashboard including commentary to identify key trends and root causes impacting TAT.
- Develop current and new areas of the MIS system including associated reports, documentation and the training of staff in these systems at a level appropriate to the audience.
- Assist Unit Head for the automation of reports to increase productivity, efficiency and accuracy of MIS ensuring business stakeholders are minimizing time spent on repetitive or manual tasks.
- Perform complex MIS & ancillary system upgrades at appropriate times to fit in with Retail Underwriting needs after appropriate testing and documentation generation or maintenance.
- Attend internal and external meetings and training of relevant role and take part in making changes to policies and procedures as a result of this.
- Work closely with Unit Head and develop MIS & Reporting of Delinquency results across products using multiple databases, financial reporting systems.
- Assist Unit Head for regular and timely review of Retail asset portfolio with a view to ensure that policy parameters are up-to-date from regulatory and industry perspective.
- Assist Unit Head in Policy review & Portfolio Analysis by preparing MIS, Reports, Management Presentation packs of all retail asset i.e. sector analysis, income wise portfolio analysis, overall customer segment analysis etc.
- Providing portfolio analysis insights to all relevant stakeholders i.e. credit analysts, product team for the review of Product Program Guideline (PPG) on timely basis.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT :
- For fresh candidate, one must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4.50 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels from UGC approved institution or internally accredited institution. Having additional degree in MBA/ Masters will be considered as an added advantage.
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- 2-3 years of experience in Banking sector (Retail Loan & Credit card) will be preferred.
- Strong command over Excel, Access, Word & Power Point.
- Knowledge regarding Banking Policy Acts/Company ACT.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skill to analyze retail policies, portfolio & Reports.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Application Deadline : 06 October, 2018
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.