City Bank Limited Job Circular 2018 has been published.City Bank is one of the best commercial Bank in Bangladesh recently City Bank has been published Job Circular.City Bank is to build a long-term maintainable financial organization through commercial inclusion and deliver optimum value to all participants with the highest level of compliance.It’s a lucrative job circular and it’s great chance to get job for employment people.This job is perfect to build up a good career.Those,who want to work,they should be taken out of this opportunity.City Bank Limited Job Circular 2018 related all information will be found my personal website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
its goal to provide The Highest Service of The People In Our Country.It has Providing Their Service with huge number of employees.In Bangladesh,Maximum people want to work in government sector.It’s an attractive job circular.They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.This job circular has been created a huge chance For unemployed people.
Relationship Manager/ Sr. Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking
Job Context :
- The City Bank Limited, started operation in 1983, is one of the oldest & fasted growing private Commercial Banks in Bangladesh. It offers a full range of banking products and services covering all over Bangladesh with 127 Branch Network serving 748,000+ customers. At City Bank, we are working to make banking better for everyone. We are looking for smart, team-oriented people who want to be a part of Corporate Banking team that gives people the tools they need to meet their financial goals. The business also operates in a highly competitive banking environment competing for local & international business where we have a “right to win”. The individual will join a growing and dynamic team and step into a multi-faceted role that offers the opportunity to significantly and positively impact the continued growth within the organization. The purpose of the role is to build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all appropriate Assets, Liability, Trade and Cash management products of the bank. The role is expected to generate revenue pools for the bank through corporate sales, leading to fee based income & CASA – `contribution to the bottom line`.
Job Description / Responsibility :
- The Corporate Relationship Manager has primary relationship accountability for assigned clients and overall responsibility for servicing and maximizing the profitability of client relationships
- The role will develop an individual business plan, consistent with the bank’s plan, to target companies within the target segment. This role will be responsible for executing the business plan by making calls, seeking referrals and developing influential relationships within the market
- Manages and expands existing portfolio by overseeing credit renewals, resolving problems and cross-selling other products with the assistance of product specialists
- The role holder is expected to acquire, retain, and expand relationships with the customers we want to bank within the segment, by profitably identifying and meeting their needs
- Collaborating with product partners to identify and match customer needs with relevant expertise
- Ensure early identification of problem relationships and take action where there are potential and existing problem accounts to protect Bank’s interests
- Exercise effective portfolio stewardship and control, ensuring adherence to all relevant Risk policies, Audit and Compliance standards
Educational Requirements :
Graduation (4 years) in any discipline from any recognized university
Experience Requirements :
- At least 5 year(s)
Job Requirements :
- Minimum of 5 years experience in managing Corporate Banking relationships
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs through matching a broad range of products and services
- Good level of business acumen and commercial awareness, including economic, cultural, procedural and regulatory issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical & credit assessment skills, particularly with regard to more complex and structured facilities
- The ideal candidate must maintain comprehensive knowledge of the bank’s products, services and credit standards, trends in corporate banking pricing and products. Additionally, they must exhibit effective sales and customer service practices and have a firm grasp on relevant legal issues and other necessary information
Job Location :
Job Source :
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.