Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC Job Circular 2018 has been published. Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC has published job circular on 06 categorizes post. It’s a lucrative job circular and it’s great chance to get job for employment people. This job is perfect to build up a good career. Those,who want to work,they should be taken out of this opportunity. Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC is a renowned Foreign private bank in Bangladesh. So choose your desired job circular and apply specific job to build up your career. To get Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC job Circular 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC job Circular 2018
Job Responsibilities :
- The Bank is looking for fresh candidates to enroll in the Entry level Training Scheme of the Bank for a period of 18 (eighteen) months for on the job training in all the areas of Banking. On successful completion of the training period the Trainee Executives will be absorbed in the Permanent Cadre.
Educational Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Basic Degree with Post Graduate qualifications from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00) at both Graduation and Post Graduation level.
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 30 years.
- Presentable and having good command in English both oral and in writing.
- Well conversant in MS Office applications.
- Must be prepared to work under pressure and to be located at any part of the Country.
Job Location :
Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- The Trainee Executives will be entitled to receive a Gross Training Allowance @Tk. 25,000/- per month during the first 12 (twelve) months of Training and Tk. 27,500/- during the following 6 (six) months. Upon successful completion of the Training the Trainees may be absorbed in the Permanent Cadre as Officer at the regular salary along with other admissible benefits as per the Policy of the Bank.
Job Source :
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.