FPAB published new job in there website. You can also get updates about DGFP jobs circular application job circular in My website . For Download FPAB jobs circular read this post. See below the more information. Lot`s of people search for family planning govt jobs circular in Google and Others Newspaper. Now they are very satisfied about FPAB because they are published this jobs for general people. To get FPAB Job CIrcular 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Job Nature : Full-time.
Salary : See circular below.
Total Post : See circular below.
Web : www.fpab.org.bd.
For more information see below this original circular.
FPAB Job CIrcular 2018
Vacancy announcement for
Program Officer (M&E)
Unite for Body Rights Program-2, FPAB
Job Description / Responsibility :
- To develop and implement M&E systems focused on data collection, analysis and reporting to ensure synergy between project indicators and local M&E framework.
- Assist Program Manager to develop systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators.
- Coordinate the implementation of baseline surveys, follow‐on monitoring and evaluation exercises for various initiatives.
- Build capacity of national and branch officers on the logical framework, data management, data analysis and results‐oriented programming, monitoring and evaluation methods and principles and report writing techniques and requirements for relevant donors to ensure compliance.
- Develop program and operational reporting templates that facilitate the acquisition and aggregation of information in programs.
- Prepare Quarterly Reports to share with PM, UBR team and SMT of FPAB.
- Organize and coordinate lessons learnt workshops/review of program work plans with PM, UBR team and SMT of FPAB.
- Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lessons learnt and best practices for internal and external sharing.
- Develop and maintain effective information database on projects, providing resource and necessary support for program inputs and outputs.
- Act as a focal person for communication with District Officer, coordinating information request and documentation of best practices for internal and external sharing.
- Train, collect and select cases on Most Significant Changes (MSC).
- Work with team members, other staff members at NHQ of FPAB.
- Timely and accurate documentation of lessons learnt.
Educational Requirements : Masters Degree in Social Sciences.
Experience Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years work experience on Monitoring & Evaluation in Development Organization /NGOs
- Candidate should have following Computer skills: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, Familiarity with SPSS, e-mail and web browsing.
- A strong belief in the organization goals and ability to work independently
- The post is completely project based.
Age : 35 Years.
Salary Range : Monthly salary – Tk. 35,000 (Consolidated).
Other Benefits :
- In addition to salary, Annual increment, yearly 2 (Two) Festival Bonus equivalent to 1 (one) month gross salary and other benefits are applicable as per FPAB Service Rule.
Job Location : FPAB National Head Quarter, 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000.
Application Instruction :
Confident candidates are requested to apply with cover letter to the Executive Director, FPAB 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000. All applications will be reviewed but only the short listed candidates will be notified. FPAB is an equal rights-based organization. FPAB is committed to the safety and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults and this role may involve contact with these groups. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults in our programs. Female and HIV positive are encouraged to apply.
Company Information :
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB) .
Address : 2, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000.
Web : www.fpab.org.bd
Application Deadline : 31st December,’ 2018.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.