Grameenphone Job Circular 2020 has been Published. to get latest jobs information of Grameenphone. It is one of the best job information sites in Bangladesh. Grameenphone recruitment notice is too much important. You have to follow the instruction in the job circular. To see GP job circular 2018, please scroll down. To get Grameenphone Job Circular 2020 Related Notice related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Company Name : Regional Sales, Business Circle, Operations Division
Post Name : Head of Taxation & Fiscal Compliance
Job Type : Full time
Source : Telenor Group
Duration : Mention below
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline from any reputed University. Business graduate is preferred for business understanding.
Online Application Start Date : Already Started
Application Fee : See circular below
Job Benefit : Monetary
Total Post : As per circular.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Official website : www.grameenphone.com
Application Last Date : Jan 15, 2020
Grameenphone Job Circular 2020
Position Name : Head of Taxation & Fiscal Compliance
Department: Taxation & Fiscal Compliance
Closing Date: Jan 15, 2020
***Please attach you updated CV while applying for this position
Role Overview :
Lead and oversee the end to end Taxation function to ensure compliance, implementation of strategic planning on corporate tax, VAT, SD and surcharge as well as maintaining respectable relationship with relevant stakeholders for ensuring smooth operation of Grameenphone as a whole.
Job Responsibility :
- Strategic decisions regarding tax planning
- Tax Return filing, payment of corporate tax and manage the tax Appeal proceedings
- Effective Tax Assessment order
- Monthly Indirect Return filing, payment and manage the Appeal proceedings
- Withholding Tax and VAT compliance throughout the company
- Ensure tax, VAT and Transfer pricing compliance
- Tax advisory role
- Efficient Tax Reporting and delivery to auditors
- Maintain external liaison effectively
Education & Experience Requirements :
- Post Graduate from Commerce/Business
- At least 13 – 15 years’ experience in relevant field
- Professional qualification in Finance/Accounting will be an added advantage
Other Requirements :
- Technically sound in Taxation and Accounting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal oriented and excellent Team player
- Continuous focus on the external stakeholder relationship