Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2019 has been Published. Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. (MTB) is a well-diversified private commercial bank, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Mutual Trust Bank Ltd now in its 15th year of operation aspires to be one of the most admired banks in the nation and recognized as an innovative and client-focused company. To get Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2019 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Vacancy : Undefined.
Employment Status : Full-time.
Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply.
Age : Age at most 35 years.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary : Negotiable.
Published on : 27 January, 2019
Application Deadline : 10 February, 2019
Mutual Trust Bank Limited Job Circular 2019
Officer/ Senior Officer – MTB Group Legal Affairs Division
Job Responsibilities :
- Advising MTB Group on all legal and regulatory matters that touch group business.
- Reviewing/vetting of all sorts of Agreements/Documents/Deeds/Instruments etc.
- Prepare or help in the preparation of various types of Agreements, Legal Notices, Replies, Deeds or other relevant Documents.
- To follow up and monitor ongoing Suits/Cases/Writs filed by or against MTB.
- Maintain regular correspondence with the conducting lawyer for the quicker disposal of the Writs/Suits/Cases.
- Review ongoing Court litigation and advise Management accordingly and maintain litigation database.
- Liaise with the relevant Departments to ensure legal risks have been identified and appropriate course of action have been taken or
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management time to time.
Employment Status :
Educational Requirements :
- Master of Law (LLM).
- Must have an LL.M degree with LL.B (Hon’s) from any public/private or foreign university;
Experience Requirements :
- At least 5 year(s).
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 35 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Should be an Advocate, preferably enrolled with the High Court Division of Bangladesh Supreme Court;
- Should have 07 years’ experience for Senior Officer and 05 years’ experience for Officer in Banks/NBFIs/Law Chamber;
- Must have adequate confidence and ability to represent the Bank in all superior/higher judicial, administrative, regulatory and other relevant forums;
- Must be proactive and be able to work under minimum supervision;
- Must be adequately computer literate including capability of Bangla typing;
- Able to travel across the country to meet legal, para legal, judicial and other requirements;
- Must have clear and practical experience on legal audit, property and land documents vetting, verification, ability to provide legal opinion independently, report writing, banking laws and regulations, company matters, mercantile laws, TP Act, Registration, land laws etc.
Job Location :
Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per policy of the Bank
Job Source :
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.