Mutual Trust Bank MTO Job Circular 2018 has been published by Authority. Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. (MTB) is a well-diversified private commercial bank, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Mutual Trust Bank is eager to enrich its human resources pool with talented, proactive, dynamic and committed people. Mutual Trust Bank will be to take up the challenge of banking as a long-term career and be an exciting member of the 6th batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT). To get Mutual Trust Bank MTO Job Circular 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Job Type : Banking (Mutual Trust Bank Ltd.)
Published Date : 12 August, 2018
Application Deadline : August 20, 2018
Mutual Trust Bank Ltd. Job Circular 2018
Deputy Chief Executive Officer – MTB Capital Ltd
Job Context :
- The Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) will have a critical role to play in both business planning & development, refinement of technological infrastructure as well as in Operations.
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan overall business strategies in consultation with the stakeholders, CEO to attain the goals of the business and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the Board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Provide strategic development and execution of plan & policy.
- Effectively handle the multifaceted business operation of the company by originating or facilitating financial transactions which include creation, and servicing or management of financial assets.
- Maintain a high degree of relationships with the regulator.
- Management of operations and other requirements from stakeholder and delegate appropriate representative for the responsibilities.
- Manage challenging and critical situations on crisis moment in the industry and momentarily respond with high integrity and initiatives.
- Communicate with major stakeholders, valued clients and customers to boost business initiatives and endeavors.
- Maintain relationships with utmost credibility with the shareholders, business partners for business expansion
- Strengthen the skill level of each position of MTB Capital Ltd. by managing costs and resources, standards, tools, and metrics.
- Analyze local, regional, and global markets and product trends, deciphering competitive intelligence, understanding the importance of governance, risk, and compliance.
- Keep abreast knowledge on financial markets, business trends and environments locally and globally.
- Respond to any major/minor changes in business environment and cope up accordingly to retain safe and secured in the industry.
- Responsible to maintain a healthy, complied culture within the organizations to minimize the risk of regulatory failure and the resultant sanctions and damage to its reputation.
- Train the trainer and ensure that the compliance element of the training is properly incorporated, updated and adequate.
Employment Status :
Educational Requirements :
- Master of Commerce (MCom).
- Post-graduation degree on Finance/Accounting/ Economics from a reputed local/foreign university.
Experience Requirements :
- At least 15 year(s).
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 45 years.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Specialized on Merchant Banking Operation (institutional and retail portfolio management, arrange IPO, Bond, Preference Share and Corporate Advisory Services).
- A proven record of success in Deputy Managing Director/senior level in Capital Market /Banks/ NBFI industry.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Must have good expertise on Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point Presentation and Microsoft Word.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Job Location :
Compensation & Other Benefits :
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity.
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly).
Job Source :
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.