Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 8 March 2017. To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited Has A Huge Number Of Members and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional Activities. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
Officer Quality Assurance (Powder Coating)
Berger Paints Bangladesh Limited
- FUNCTION : Research & Development (R&D)
- LOCATION : Berger Dhaka Factory, Nabinagore, Savar
Job Description / Responsibility
- Assess and confirm the quality of Powder Coating (PC) products and thermoplastic road marking paint (HMRM) as per standard specification.
- Check and evaluate the quality parameters of raw materials and packaging materials to conform to standard specification.
- Conduct production process monitoring to confirm quality standard and recommend adjustments as required having smooth production process.
- Correct, improve and standardize deviated batch, raw material, semi finished & finished goods in order to minimize the loss percentage.
- Conduct random audit on batch retained samples to check product stability.
- Execute bench-mark study of Powder Coating and thermoplastic road marking paints against local and interternational competitive brands.
- Analyze and accomplish new product development project, new raw material evaluation and cost savings project.
- Operate, calibrate and standardize all measuring and operational equipment of powder coating laboratory and production unit and maintain records in order to get correct measurement.
- Collate all documents and follow up the requirements as per ISO 9001 and 14001, OHSAS 18001 etc.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry from any reputed University.
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in paint and coating industry.
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Presenting & Communicating Information
- Writing & Reporting
- Learning & Researching
- Following Instruction & Procedure
- Coping with Pressures & Setback
- Achieving Personal Goals & Objectives
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.