BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic and experienced individuals for the following position in Legal Affairs Division.
Associate Manager, Mortgage Support Team, Legal Affairs
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Job Grade: SO/PO Job Location: Outside Dhaka
- Land documents vetting and provide legal opinion
- Mortgage and power deed prepare
- Redemption of mortgage and cancellation of power deed prepare
- Communicate with enlisted panel lawyers for various legal issues
- Monitoring and supervise panel lawyer and title search vendors
- Interact with Business, CRM & Operation departments for mortgage issues
- Attend at court for case/suit monitoring purpose
- All other task that will be assigned by the Head of Legal Affairs time to time
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in loan documentation at reputed law firm/ bank
- LL.B(Hons) & LL.M from reputed university with having added work experience in reputed law chamber on documentation and litigation matters
- Ready to work in our different Regional Operating Centers outside Dhaka
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill & good team player
- Strong leadership quality and staff motivation skill
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure situation and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory)
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: October 01, 2017
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.