Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 has been Published. BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full range of banking products and services to the individual customers as well as large corporate entities. Our financial results in all sectors along with stellar international and local credit ratings & multiple annual accounts awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the common objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. To get Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018
Vacancy : Undefined.
Employment Status : Full-time.
Experience : At least 7 year(s).
Job Location : Dhaka.
Delivery Manager / Business Analyst
|Employment Type : Full Time Employment
Job Location : Dhaka
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Lead End to End Delivery Management for in house and vendor delivery, mainly development.
- Act as an integral stakeholder and a key decision maker in E2E life cycle of delivery.
- Lead Resource forecasting, planning and IT demand management.
- Lead & Coordinate with business teams to ensure proper requirement analysis to achieve business goals.
- Lead Business requirement elicitation gathering and Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Lead impact, scope analysis and planning for Banking IT requirement.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) from any reputed university.
- 8 to 12 years’ experience in Project Management, Delivery Management & Business Analysis.
- Certification in Project Mgt / Delivery Mgt is highly recommended.
- Able to drive delivery and remove road blocker.
- Proactive Risk management and positive thinking.
- Strong in People leadership and business acumen.
- Working experience in IT Manage Service environment is highly recommended.
- Experience in banking domain software development will add value.
- Proven track record in managing complex and large software development program and project.
- Experience in handling Manage Service Development will add value.
- Strong leadership skill and stakeholder management.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Sound knowledge in software development lifecycle and methodology.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Stakeholders Management (Collecting requirements from Business & documenting & getting sign-offs).
- Effective Documentation skills, document clear understanding of the tasks/job at hand.
- Able to work under pressure, problem solving & team playing attitude.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Résumé with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline : October 13, 2018.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.