Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2020. With a network of 186 Branches, over 470 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million. if you want to know About Any other Job Circular. To get Brac Bank Limited job 2020 related all information, you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
- Organization Name: BRAC Bank Limited
- Type of Jobs: Bank Jobs
- Job Location: Bangladesh
- Application Fee: N/A
- Salary: See image below
- E-mail: N/A
- Total post: N/A
- Job Nature: Full Time
- Official Website: www.bracbank.com
Senior Manager, ADC Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Manage end-to-end projects related to Card Management System, ATM, CDM, POS and others application and terminal of Alternate Delivery Channels;
- Perform different terminal certification, host certification with external and internal entity;
- Analyze and implement payment brand provided mandate like VISA, Master Card, JCB mandates;
- Analyze and implement Central Bank’s regulatory guidelines related to Cards and ADC;
- Communicate with different stakeholders and analyze business requirement;
- Manage team and ensure 24/7 uptime of different applications and terminal;
- Ensure any kind of system release deployment accuracy on time;
- Maintain relationship with different local and international vendors. Ensure AMC/SLA/Billing-related task accurately on time;
- Provide end-user training, perform UAT, knowledge sharing among team members, maintain proper documentation and ensure system health.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering/EEE /Telecommunication from reputed universities with satisfactory academic track record;
- 07 to 08 years’ experience in working with Alternate Delivery Channels of a financial institution;
- Clear concept about Cards and Electronic Banking systems including Debit and Credit Card Management Systems, Switching Solution, POS, ATM, Ecommerce, Call Center etc.;
- Clear concept of payment brand domain including VISA/MC/JCB/NPSB operations;
- Knowledge of ISO Message specification for financial transactions, Hypercom message etc.;
- Knowledge about QR Code, Biometric, NFC technology;
- Sound knowledge about NDC and DDC Protocol;
- Sound knowledge on HSM, Card Personalization Solutions and Machine, NAC etc.;
- Basic Knowledge on Oracle Database Management System and Unix platform;
- Willing to provide support 24/7 on the basis of requirement;
- Knowledge about PCIDSS and Cyber Security;
- Excellent interpersonal skill and strong communication skills (both oral and written);
- Critical thinking, judgment and proactive decision-making;
- Cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: March 26, 2020