BURO Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 has been published by the authority. Job’s resignation of buro bangladesh are many category. It’s a huge opportunity to unemployed people Who want to do in this sector. BURO authority is one of the most valuable NGO in our country. With the job chances in BURO Bangladesh,anyone can take this opportunity. To get BURO Bangladesh Job Circular 2018 related all information, you can visit my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
BURO Bangladesh Job Circular 2018
Post : Regional Program Organizer – Agriculture
Vacancy : 20
Job Context :
BURO Bangladesh in partnership with Bangladesh Bank is implementing Small and Marginal Sized Farmers Agricultural Productivity Improvement and Diversification Financing Project (SMAP) in 45 Districts of Bangladesh. The objectives of the project is to increase agricultural productivity of small and marginal farmers by financing agricultural loan and providing agricultural training. To provide quality technical support and smooth program implementation BURO Bangladesh is inviting application for the position of Regional Program Organizer- Agriculture from competent candidate.
Job Responsibilities :
- Organize farmers group and facilitate farmers training.
- Provide technical support to farmers on Agriculture and Livestock management.
- Motivate framers group to establish demonstration on innovative technology, crop diversification and Good Agricultural Practices (GAP).
- Establish strong linkage with DAE, DLS and Research institutes.
- Frequent visit to branch office and assist branch managers to implement project activities.
- To coordinate with relevant government and non-government agencies, and represent BURO in different events of DAE/DLS (Field day, Agriculture fare, Mass vaccination program etc.)
- Regular monitoring the field activities and assessment need base technical support.
- Organize court yard meeting, community meeting with all stakeholders to established market linkage and agriculture value chain.
- To prepare monthly work plan and achievement report for effective execution of the project activities.
- Prepare monthly, Bi-monthly and quarterly report as per project operational guideline.
- Any responsibilities given by the Organization.
Employment Status : Full-time.
Educational Requirements : Diploma in Agriculture or Diploma in Veterinary
Experience Requirements : At least 4 year(s)
Additional Requirements :
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 years’ working experience on Food security, Value chain, Agriculture or Livestock based Livelihood project.
- Having good communication skill and must have good computer skill on MS office.
- Candidate have positive attitude to work with micro credit or agricultural credit.
Job Location : Anywhere in Bangladesh.
Salary : Tk. 14500/- during six month probationary period and after successful completion of the probationary period, the monthly salary will be Tk. 15500/-
Others Benefits : Contributory PF, Gratuity, 3 Festival Bonus, Mobile bill and others admissible benefit as per organization policy.
Apply Procedure :
Please send application mentioning the position in subject line with a recent PP along with a detail CV to [email protected]
Application submission deadline 26 October, 2018
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.