Metlife Jobs Notice Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Metlife Jobs Notice is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
Metlife Jobs Notice Has A Huge Number Of Members and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional Activities. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
- `Change Agent` in MetLife Way Program which is mainly Lean Management Program. Change Agents are professionals who are effectively placed in a position that they will drive forward change. They will act as a vehicle or catalyst for change within a business to guide business and cultural transformation. Change Agents will play a vital role in enabling businesses to sustain and continuously improve performance gains by supporting and advising teams on- structuring problems, finding the root causes of problems, tools & techniques to solving problems. Change Agent will be an expert who develops skills among the team on the tools and methodology of MetLife Way. This role will also be a support to plan the transformation, escalate problems to the correct level and help structure them and build new skills and capabilities. For MetLife Bangladesh the primary responsibility of Change agents will be introducing MetLife Way to Bangladesh business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Be catalyst of change to facilitate MLW programs
- Understand the overall strengths and weaknesses of a department
- Help local management with setting ambitious targets
- Act as a coach to front-line teams and help them problem solve issues
- Bring structure and knowledge of methodology to guarantee rigor
- Lead effort to develop and implement new or revised processes and procedures
- Train end users, resolve inquiries related to assigned initiatives
- Doing shop floor observations and conducting analysis
- Planning improvement actions
- Preparing and facilitating workshops
- Coaching managers on methodology
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis
- Participate in comprehensive and intensive training program to build own skills
- Give and receive day to day, on the job coaching to/by CoE Experts
- Masters/ MBA from any reputed public or private university
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 year(s)
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Advance knowledge on Excel and Power Point
- Good problem-solving skills, able to identify and structure issues, run accurate analyses and synthesize recommendations.
- Project management skills.
- Target oriented and a clear team player.
- Proactive and innovative.
- Good communications skills, from managers to front-line.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.