Job Description / Responsibility
- Daily cash handling and cash management at the cash counter of the bank.
- Receive and honor cheques after verification
- Pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Report any suspicious activity/transaction to Head Teller / supervisor.
- Balance currency, coin and cheques in cash drawers at ends of day, and prepare cash proof sheet at the end of the day.
- Providing other cash related services.
- Recording all transactions promptly and accurately complying with Bank’s procedures and prepare transaction report – related hard copies at the end of the day.
- Providing services complying with Bank’s operations and cash related policies.
- Any other work / responsibility as and when assigned by the supervisor/Management of the Bank.
- Minimum Graduation
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years banking experience as cash Officer or In-charge.
- Must have customer focused attitude.
- Should be dedicated and career focused.
- Must have strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Should have good Leadership and Team building skills.
- Should have positive attitude and desire to learn.
- As per policy
Company Information :
Modhumoti Bank LimitedAddress : Head Office, 4th Floor, DCCI Building, 65-66 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
ncomplete applications will not be considered for selection process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
The Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.