- National Credit & Commerce Bank Limited has been operating as one of the leading Private Commercial Banks with its strong business network of 106 online branches across the Country and providing personalized & customer friendly banking services to its clients in a responsive and technology based environment. The Bank follows the best-fit approaches to hire talents. This time, the Bank is inviting applications from the highly competent and eligible candidates for immediate appointment in the following position:
- Looking For : Deputy Manager for Branch (preferably in the Grade of EO/PO/SPO/FAVP/AVP)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Candidates who started career with any Bank as Management Trainee/ Management Trainee Officer/ Probationary Officer.
- Must have knowledge in Branch Management, Branch Banking Operations and Business Development.
- Must have knowledge & working experience in General Banking, Credit and Foreign Exchange.
- Highly committed to customer services.
- Leadership capability to manage and motivate staff.
- Setting up meetings with new clients and looking for new sales opportunities.
- Well-connected in the Banking and business professional network.
- Good command over English language in both oral and written.
- Sound knowledge of computer and Microsoft Office operations.
- At least MBA/MBM/Masters degree in any discipline preferably with commerce background having no 3rd class in academic records.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age not exceeding 40 years as on 24.09.2017.
- Minimum 4 years’ of banking experience.
- Compensation: Befitting rank and attractive compensation package will be offered to the deserving candidates based on the experience and competency
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
N.B: The Management of the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject all or any of the applications at its discretion. Any persuasions or canvassing in any stage of selection process shall be treated as disqualification of the candidature.
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.