RDRS Bangladesh Offer Some New Vacancy at www.rdrsbangla.net. Educational Qualification for the RDRS Bangladesh job circular Exam Date, written Result and Admit Card Notice below this Post . Most of the RDRS Bangladesh jobs and Non govt jobs application completed by Online method by Official Website. To get RDRS Bangladesh Job Circular 2020 related all information, you can read my website that is bdlatestupdate.com.
Organization Name : RDRS Bangladesh.
Post Name : TB & Leprosy Control Assistant (TB Care & Prevention)
Job Type : NGO Jobs
Job Nature : Full-time
Age Limit: Minimum Age 22 to 30 years
RDRS Job Experience : At least 1 year(s)
Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree from any recognized university with minimum 1 year working experience in relevant field. Any third division/class in academic career will lead to ineligibility.
Application Deadline: Jun 8, 2020
Salary Range: Tk. 16000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Job Location: Kurigram, Lalmonirhat
Job Published date: May 24, 2020
Application Deadline : 08 June, 2020
Official Website : www.rdrsbangla.net
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good interpersonal and communication skill;
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with government and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team .
- Good interpersonal and communication skill .
- Good oral and written communication skill.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel is preferable.
- Must have mentality to field visit frequently with motorcycle;
- Candidate having valid motorcycle driving license will be preferred.
- Participate in annual planning , prepare monthly action plan and follow;
- Plan and prepare quarterly indent for anti -TB drugs and logistics.
- Responsible for implementation of TB Control activities in assigned area in coordination with govt. and related stake holders;
- Support increased case notification and treatment of TB patients;
- Proved DOT in line with treatment category as determined by the physician in line with National TB guidelines ;
- Organize different awareness activities of TB control programme;
- Conduct 8 outreach smearing centers in the catchment, in every month;
- Refer regularly , presumptive cases to designated facilities for further diagnosis and management;
- Ensure regular drugs and diagnostic supplies to Volunteers/DOTs providers;
- Ensure DOT through follow -up every patient and the DOTs provider , once in a fortnight;
- Maintain contract tracing register for active case findings and refer presumptive cases to nearby diagnostic facility;
- Ensure appropriate storage of drugs and logistics to maintain optimum quality;
- Actively participate in monthly and quarterly meetings;
- Maintain differ forms, cards, registers and related documents.
- MONITORING, SUPERVISION AND COORDINATION:
- Maintain regular coordination with related stakeholders;
- Assist in different monitoring visits.
- REPORTING AND DISSEMINATION:
- Prepare and maintain all related reports regularly;
- Ensure proper recording and reporting.
If You want to apply RDRS Bangladesh job circular through online you have to visit by www.rdrsbangla.net . For Next Updates about RDRS Bangladesh Job vacancy Notice stay with us.