SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN U.S.A 2018 has been published by authority. As a security guard, your primary job duties revolve around protecting your employer’s property. Security guards, or security officers, can work in a variety of settings, such as public buildings, universities, banks, and museums. To get SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN U.S.A 2018 related all information,you can read my website that is latestupdate.com.
Most companies hire security personnel to work around the clock, making this a great part-time job with flexible hours. In fact, many law enforcement officials work as security guards during their time off. Having law enforcement experience can come in handy, as security guards have to interact with police officers, interview witnesses and sometimes even testify in court. SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN U.S.A 2018 has been given bellow.
SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN U.S.A 2018
Job Summary :
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS :
- A high school education is usually preferred but not required if you want to be a security guard.
- You’ll get a lot of on-the-job training, especially if you’re going to be a guard at a nuclear power facility. Nuclear power facility guards undergo several months of training before going on duty, especially with the increased threat of terrorism. Most other guards receive much less training.
- Even though a degree is not required, different security guard jobs still may require specific certifications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A SECURITY GUARD :
- To be clearly visible: One of the duties of a security guard is to make his or herself clearly visible, as this would deter criminals.
- To be vigilant: A security guard watches out for any strange thing that may mean harm. For this reason, he must have very keen senses of sight, hearing, and smelling.
- To respond quickly and correctly during crisis: Not only does a security guard sense crisis; he acts fast to control the situation. So, a security guard must always be at alert to avoid being caught unawares.
- Observing and reporting: Even after a dangerous situation has been successfully averted, a security guard must not relax yet. He should keep observing until he is sure that there are no more problems.
- Getting help: During some very dangerous situations (such as armed robbery attacks or assaults with deadly weapons), a security guard may be unable to handle the situation.
- Denies admission to undesirable or unauthorized persons, prevents unauthorized removal of Gallery property, answers inquiries from visitors and aids persons in distress.
- Serves in stationary posts or patrols heavily trafficked public areas or locations that are vulnerable to crimes against persons, theft, vandalism and other damage.
- Possesses knowledge of emergency alarms and fire alarm procedures; First aid and CPR certified.
- Possesses the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Possesses the ability to maintain a pleasant and tactful manner towards coworkers, Gallery staff, supervisors, and the public at all times.
Supervisory status :
Promotion Potential :
Job family (Series) :
0085 Security Guard.
Similar jobs :
- Guards, Security.
- Security Guards .
Security Guard (Various Shifts) :
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their EEO and Pay Transparency rights by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster and its supplement at: EEO is the Law.
SECURITY GUARD JOBS IN U.S.A
Join our Facebook Group Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics.